Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Noami Zaccheaus( Bella) talks on drugs abuse and child abuse in an interview with Gibsblog


Gibsblog: Alright good day and welcome to gibsblog

We'll want to know your say concerning drugs abuse,  child abuse and relationship among youths today 

We'll want to know your say concerning drugs abuse,  child abuse and relationship among youths today

But before then may we know a little about you.

Tell us a little about yourself

Noami: Thank you 

And it's my pleasure

Wow that is actually too much to talk about  But  I'll do give you what I know

Well,my parents gave me the Name Naomi 

 Am from a nice and beautiful place called mambilla plateau but based in taraba jalingo  From a family of five and am the younger daughter 

 A student of TSP jalingo m just 20 and am cute 

 Thank You

Gibsblog: Wow that's nice

 Plus I like the am cute part.. .lol

What's your full name please like with the surname

Noami : Wow like seriously

Gibsblog: Oh yes because you're actually cute

Noami : Woooo is that so?

 Naomi zaccheaus is the name I mean my name

Wow now ur going to make to my head swell

Gibsblog: So Naomi can you tell us in ur own word what u understand by the drugs abuse

Noami : Alright 

 Let me start by letting us know what drugs are ok?

 Well drugs are any liquid or solid substance we take to free us from any uncomfortable stage we find our selfs 

Alright drug abuse now comes in when an individual takes a particular drug in excess or without proscription by any medical personnel

Gibsblog: Alright Naomi what do you think the government and the society at large should do to reduce or curb the rate at which youths abuse drugs

Noami: Well according to my view 

 I think the government should take the necessary punishment they made for people who are caught in such should be taken seriously yea if one is used as an scape goat soo very well the rest will just have to calm down. 

you see education has gone soo viral now it's almost everywhere we all know what drugs abuse is and it effectiveness, the pharmacy owners in our society should  please be strict on their customers, I know it's not easy due to the  financial challenges,  but it's very important for our safety, and how I wish all this people that carries drug in a basket from one street to another should be put to an end 

Gibsblog: OK Naomi how can you help a friend that you know abuses drugs he or she.. ....

Ok if I notice my friends abuses drugs though I know it's not good be easy to change him or her I will first of all talk sense into that person I mean when talking I should make sure I have proves and evidence of what he or she will come in contact with if he doesn't quit 

 Secondly according to science there are other drugs that are given to people that are addicted for them to find no pleasure in abusing them again 

 And at times it's not intentional at times due to problems and situations so I get to talk to the person make sure we shears our problem then give them other way of easing them from such acts

Gibsblog: Thank you Naomi. Now on child abuse

 What's your say on child abuse

Alright when it comes to child abuse 

 I mean here in our country am just lost ,I don't just know where to start  I wish jobs will be given in every necessary places so that parents will be able to norture their children by themselves 

 Because I have come to notice that out of 100 , 99 percent of people who abuse children are this set of persons who pick kids from there home villages in the name of taking them either taking them to school of which at the end of the day opposite has always been the case

Gibsblog: Yes OK. You know we have different types of abuse.. ..there's physical abuse too. ..domestic abuse ...sexual abuse and others...

So what can you say about a child being abused by his or her biological parent

Noami: Yea sure

Yea u see things like this happens

 We have seen where parents treat their children like a stranger 

 We have seen where a father abuse his own daughter 

 I will want to say this to people out there that please when we come across or see situations like this and we have a chance to help please let's do 

 I have seen children who find it very difficult to feed,clothes,better education and many more 

But yet they people they call their parents 

 Please let's us try to put smiles on this kind of kids when we come across them  It must not be financially talk to them give them hope encourage them and tell them they can make it no matter what

Gibsblog: Thank you Noami

So what do you think the government should put in place as punishment for anyone found abusing a child and how do you help a child that is a victim of any kind of abuse recover

Noami: For the punishment seriously if I were the law makers just give the victim 3years in prison what I am saying is let the judgment be done without mercy be you who am telling you people will change 

 For the abused child ,like I earlier said let's encourage them talk to them give them hope comfort them this will help them forget their past

Gibsblog: Ok thank you Noami gibsblog is glad having you

Noami: It's my pleasure 

 and i remain greatfull

No comments:

Post a Comment