Friday, March 30, 2018

Interview with Mary Adegbite

What's your full name?
Mary: my full name is Mary Adegbite 

What's your occupation? 
Mary: hmm, OK..I'm a student of Ahmadu bello university Zaria (ABU) 

 Wow! That's nice , so what are you studying at Abu? 

Mary:I'm studying microbiology

 OK ,so do u mind telling us ur date and place of birth?  
Mary: OK, I was born 5th of January at Kaduna......
Hahaha don't ask me the year please

Hahahaha OK ,I won't ask of the year.....so can you tell us the names of your parents?

Mary: OK o,,my dad's name is kayode and mom's name is Abike 

How many are you all together in your family like your brother's and sister's?

Mary: we're a family of 8....5 girl's and 3 boy's

What are your hobbies?

 Mary: OK I love making newbl friends, watching movies and Reading.... Especially story book's 

 What's your best colour ?

 Mary:my best colour is blue..yes I love blue

 And what's your best food?

 Mary: hahaha I love taking beans..so its my best food  
What's the worst thing that ever happened to you growing up?

 Mary: I think the worst feeling I had was the day I lost my dad 

 Oh so sorry about that,,so what's your greatest fear as a young lady growing up 

 Mary: my greatest fear is marriage,, like submitting to a man....I'm sha working on it 

 How passionate are you about God ? 

 Mary: ahh actually I will say very passionate ...cos I always put God first in all of my dealings.... Like I chose God... Always yes 

 What type of a mother do you see yourself becoming? 

 Mary : I see my self becoming a mother that is at the same time a Friend to my children...my children shouldn't see me just as their mother but also as their sister and a Friend Wow that's good.... 

You're going to be a loving and caring mother then.....so at what age would you like to get married? 

Mary: OK..me personally I'll like to get married at 25...yes at least 

 Great so what's your own kind of man like? 

 Mary: my kind of man should be tall ,dark ,God fearing, caring and understanding 

 OK what happens if you don't get that kind of man and you're already 25? 

 Mary : hahaha no that won't happen to be...I believe I'll get my kind of guy when I'm ready ....but if it happens that I don't.. Then I'll wait 

 What do you see yourself becoming in the next 10 years? 

 Mary:I see myself becoming a microbiologist and a well non cinematographer... 

Yes What's your nick name ....what do your friends call you apart from Mary? 

 Mary: hahahaha OK my friends call me kara....that's my nickname 

 Wow I love the name kara....sounds like some kind of Philippines name.....so what can you say about gibsblog? 

 Mary: ahh gibsblog is a blog that create the avenue for young people like us the youth's to express ourselves about the happenings around us...it help's us know new things about people.... 

 Wow !...Mary Adegbite thanks a lot for your time... Gibsblog appreciates you


No comments:

Post a Comment