Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy birthday Dr Emeka

Today 14th January,,gibsblog celebrates, a gospel minister, a doctor,man with the hrt of gold,, a grt friend and mentor... Bless the day I meet him and just when I SOAR higher into the SKY, just to take an AREAL view of NATURE, I saw lots of beautiful CREATURES but amidst them one GLOW that my eye couldn't behold the BEAUTIFUL RADIANT. Adding weight to myself and collaborating with GRAVITY I got closer and this is what I saw... A handsome and cute creature (handle with care) I took a deep breath because I felt I was a million miles away in the sky, wow!!!I never realised when the word PULCHRITUDE popped off my vocal. That beauty had no explanation neither description but I realized and noticed a lil secret, His GLORY, Yes YAHWEH's Glory encapsulate and barricades him, it orders his soft and mild step. I thought I was caught up in ecstasy but it's a reality that dragged me of my dream and ceased my vision just for me to focus. 365 special days but today so unique. Nature always remember to spread her beautiful wings of many colours to celebrate this amazing God's favourite. Then I held my peace and broke the silence you shall flow in greater grace and be drown in favour your blessings shall be without borders your coast will not only be enlarged but infinite your presence shall heal dry and infertile ground prosperity your breakfast and above all I bless you with God Happy Birthday my friend,, my brother and mentor Dr Emeka ...... I celebrate you sir 🙌🏻🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment