Friday, October 28, 2016

See Young Comedian That Cracks Jokes Exactly like Falzthebahdguy
falz-the-bahd-guy Gibsblog Entertainment 

See Young Comedian That Cracks Jokes Exactly like Falzthebahdguy

Young Nigerian Comedian Babayemi a.k.a P Babs Says Falzthebahdguy is his Mentor and that he got his zeal from Falz and Twyse

Here is another internet sensation Babayemi Paul Iseoluwa a.k.a P Babs. He is 17 years of age born on the 13th of March. P Babs is a native of Osun state. Presently he lives in Ibadan, Nigeria. P Babs is an 100 level student studying Aquaculture and Fisheries in the faculty of Agriculture and forestry at the university of Ibadan.

More About Young Comedian Babayemi Paul Iseoluwa a.K.a P Babs

“I used to act drama back in the days when I was still in secondary school. I started acting stage play when I was in J.s.s 2 and people loved to watch me act. I had the courage to act but don’t have the courage to crack jokes due to my inability to speak pidgin.” P Babs said.
babayemi-paul
Babayemi Paul Iseoluwa a.k.a P Babs
“I flow mostly in Yoruba, but I don’t like it because I don’t carry those that don’t understand Yoruba along. I lost the zeal when I saw my junior waec result. It was so so bad. After getting admission into the university I got my zeal back from Falz and twyse.”
A video posted by Babayemi Paul Iseoluwa (@paulbabs7) on
“I started mimicking them I know I’m very good at that. My friends encouraged me and I started acting short video clips and they told me it’s kinda funny. Then I got myself a phone and laptop  I took videos of myself with my phone and I edit them when I am done. I tried to get a camera to start shooting due to the difficulties I faced using a phone. But the month I planned getting one, there was an inflation in Naira against the price of dollar and I was unable to get the one I wanted.” P Babs said
A video posted by Babayemi Paul Iseoluwa (@paulbabs7) on
Most of the videos I have released are done with my phone. I was told to start posting on Instagram that people will like it and I did. I believe I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I believe I can do more than what others are doing if I am given the chance.

About Falzthebahdguy stage name Falz

Folarin Falana was born October 27, 1990 in Lagos State, better known by his stage name Falz is a Nigerian rapper, actor, songwriter and comedian.
It’s Falzthebahdguy’s birthday today dear viewers do not forget to send him birthday wishes:
A video posted by Falz TheBahdGuy (@falzthebahdguy) on
He began his career while in secondary school after forming a group called “The School Boys” with his friend before his professional career as a music artiste began in 2009. Falz shot into limelight after his song titled “Marry Me” (featuring vocals from Poe and Yemi Alade) won him a nomination in the “Best Collaboration of The Year” category at the 2015 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
falz
Falzthebahdguy stage name Falz
He was also nominated in the “Best Rap Act of The Year” and “Best New Act to Watch” categories at the same event. He currently owns an independent record label called Bahd Guys Records.

About Twyse

Ereme Abraham aka Twyse from Edo, Nigeria the only child of his parents is a Popular UK-based Instagram comedian who plays the role of different characters in his comedy skits to the amusement of his viewers. He now has a family comedy skit known as Twyse and Family.
bliqbgdgvcf
Ereme Abraham aka Twyse
Twyse once said: “I won’t really consider myself a comedian, I think I just like to act and express my thoughts at times, don’t know if I’m good at what I do but expressing my thoughts through acting just makes me happy every time. It all started when one of my big Bros asked about my progress this year and saw some videos I made on YouTube and immediately he sent me a message on whatsapp to start making short videos on Instagram that people could relate to, I didn’t find much sense in it earlier but I gave it a shot and my ex also saw it and said it was good so I kept making more and that was it.”
“I don’t plan to be a comedian, don’t get me wrong I love comedy and anything that makes people laugh a lot but I just think I’d have a better shot at film making. Film making is my dream, my Instagram skits are just something I enjoy doing so people should expect more of both not just one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment