Thursday, October 27, 2016

, , ,

Meet with one of Nollywood’s great talents an African Actor Stanley Ekwelike

One of Nollywood’s great talents Ekwelike Stanley is an actor and also a story teller from Nigeria. He was born on the 10th of November 1990 and the last child from a family of six. Ekwelike Stanley has worked with many incredible and talented people in the Nigerian movie industry. Ekwelike Stanley starred in interesting movies like “Turning Table”, “The Sex Fixers”, “‘Icheke Oku 1&2′”, “I want a man”, “THE SEER” and many more.  And now he is in “Autumn leaves” and “Jaja the Great”.
Nigerian actor Stanley Ekwelike in Icheke Oku 1&2'
Nigerian actor Stanley Ekwelike in ‘Icheke Oku 1&2’

About Autumn leaves

Autumn leaves is the story of two super stars who were brought together by a unique circumstance but neither of them is willing to submit to the other. The movie is about ego, pride, love and betrayal.”It stars some of Nollywood great talents like Eucharia Anunobi, Belinda Effah, Adesua Etomi, Melvin Oduah,Beverly Osu, Stanley Ekwelike, Zuby Michael. It is Directed by Ikechukwu Onyeka and Produced by Chidi Dominic.

About Jaja The Great

JAJA THE GREAT is a Nollywood movie directed by Nonso Emekaekwue. It was shot in Owerri in August 2015. It stars Segun Arinze, Harry B. Anyanwu, and Ebube Nwagbo.
In JAJA THE GREAT you will also see actors and actresses like Stanley Ekwelike, Valentine Ugochukwu, Mayor Ezenwa, Regina Daniels and so on. In this video you can see Nigerian actor Stanley Ekwelike and others spicing up the movie.

Ekwelike Stanley says: “I am an introvert, I would rather be home and be in my thoughts than be in the club or hang out, acting wasn’t what I have always wanted, I wanted to be a Revered father when I was a child and I would rehearse the things the priest did in church whenever I attend, I guess I over grew that.”
Nigerian Actor Stanley Ekwelike on set.
Nigerian Actor Stanley Ekwelike on set.
He explained further how he fell in love with acting and became an actor: ” Then my love for music grew but I felt my voice was bad, tried to join the choir but that didn’t work out well, then I thought to myself why not try acting, you can do it and that was how I started and ever since then I just started growing in it, it hasn’t been easy but it has been a series of life challenging eventful moments.”
Here is a picture of Stanley Ekwelike in Jaja the great
Here is a picture of Stanley Ekwelike in Jaja the great
Mr.Ekwelike Stanley in addition told us his experience as an actor and how he intends to inform us later in future about a project he is working on: ” I have worked with many incredible and talented people over the course of my career and one thing I have learnt is that in creating art you must be relaxed and you must free your mind and let the art take over you. I am currently working on a project now and I won’t to talk about it till it’s ready.”

No comments:

Post a Comment