Friday, October 21, 2016

Monica Myahwegi (Miss Adamawa 2016) Speaks out again
miss-adamawa-in-nigeria Gibsblog:Entertainment 

Monica Myahwegi (Miss Adamawa 2016) Speaks out again

Monica Myahwegi (Miss Adamawa 2016) Speaks out again for humanity

Adamawa is a state in northeastern Nigeria, with its capital at Yola. It was formed in 1991 from part of Gongola State with four administrative divisions: Adamawa, Ganye, Mubi and Numan. Monica Myahwegi hails from Numan.
Monica Myahwegi Miss Adamawa 2016 on her facebook page yesterday spoke about an orphan girl who lost her parents in Boko haram crisis and some of her colleagues who refused to give up even in worst condition. This time she is drawn to ask us what we have contributed to humanity. Monica Myahwegi says:
“Her name is IYA, she’s an orphaned IDP with no hope what so ever of what her future holds, lost her parents in the Boko haram crisis. One out of many stories of a thousand and one kids there. As tough as I thought I was my heart melted when I was about to address them and there I was in a million tears crying like a baby in their eyes I saw different war stories.
miss-adamawa
But you know the amazing thing non of the older ones are lazy they all have a skill, be it tailoring, building, wielding, etc. They refused to give up even in worst conditions, they said I should tell the government to help them to harness this skills and be productive. The stories are endless from IYA’s softness to their eyes pain,please whatever you do try to get in touch with humanity it heals the cancer of ungratefulness, pride, arrogance etc. What have you done for humanity?”
On the 12th of August this year international youth day Monica Myahwegi Miss Adamawa 2016 spoke out also to the youths. See her message to youths:
“My message today as Miss Adamawa is for the youths to come together in solidarity and resilience to achieve sustainable development for the growth of the nation.
My name is Monica Myahwegi (Miss Adamawa), a lover of knowledge, I see everyone as special kind in their own way Because I believe people where birth with special abilities in them.
monica
I love life and the fullness of it
I believe we have to give to the universe in order to move in line with the gifts it has for us
I stand as a peace ambassador and philanthropist to the current insecurity situation in adamawa state
I stand as a peace ambassador and philanthropist due to the current insecurity situation in adamawa state”

No comments:

Post a Comment