Thursday, September 15, 2016


POEMS......

vurumko GIBSON

              " INDISCIPLINE"




Indiscipline well,who is to be blamed? remember when you points a dirty finger at a person the rest points back at you..talk of your daddy and mummy of course there are never different from what you see in each other,the hope of a child is the first teacher. eat,play ,obey and sleep,do what i do and go where i go.my parent i am told you have a lot to offer for me,your personal example shines in my dark corner,demonstrate and i will emulate ,the Nigerian child is in trouble since teacher(lecturers) are not considered,who is responsible for the improvement of our economy to give the Nigerian child hope and joy?,it is only parents and teachers....We therefore collectively call on the management,Nigerian ministry of education to improve the standard of our pupils and students for the betterment of our tomorrow.............


''Poetic Dances''

 
From my very beginnings I have been, Like no other- I have lived in a dream; The joy in life sadly I have not seen, Yet my soul is like a cool forest stream. My writing are fragments- I have taken, From a broken heart that weeps a poem; For each sad sorrow, each I awaken, My life is writing- poetry my home. As a grown man I am a cool dawn, But there is thunder in my soul- a storm; And with my bleeding pen the words are drawn, Each new line will take on its own sweet form. My nights are dreams and my days are trances, And I spin and weave poetic dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment