Thursday, September 15, 2016

Testimonies for the week:
Bonet B.
I celebrate the intrinsic value God has put in me as a footballer and the rewards that come with it. I came into Nigeria early this year and participated in a competition. I was picked and last month, invited to Russia (C.S.K Moscow) for trial. This afforded me the privileged to fly first class among other things. After my return, everything went quiet and I thought I had been forgotten but thank God, His ways are not the ways of men. Two days ago, I received news to return. I praise God for divine connection!
Adebayo F.
I want to thank God for the privilege of fellowshipping in Koinonia from Lagos. I wrote JAMB four consecutive times but today, I have successfully completed my tertiary education. During my course of study, I enjoyed numerous miraculous scholarships. There has also been divine provision for me and my family after acknowledging and applying the principles of the Kingdom taught in Koinonia. God has topped it with the provision of a job appointment before my NYSC. His Name be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment